Antyglon Pond Plus – algae growth inhibitor

14.82 47.94 

14.82  - 47.94 

Antyglon Pond Plus is an effective agent against algae growth in ponds. The result can be seen within 2 – 3 days. The product has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiprotozoal properties, and is completely harmless to fish and plants in the pond.

* Delivery time: 3 – 13 business days

Category:

Antyglon Pond Plus – an algae growth inhibitor

A clean pond is everyone’s dream. Intensely green, or brown water is not pleasing to the eye and does not create suitable conditions for fish and plants to grow. However, this can be changed by choosing algae control products.

Antyglon Pond Plus is an extremely effective product that helps stop algae growth in ponds within few days. The product also has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiprotozoal properties. Antyglon Pond Plus is completely harmless to fish and plants in the pond.

Dosing:
  • 1 L bottle is sufficient for 20 000 L of water.
  • The best results are achieved by adding the product to the water in the spring before algae appear, and then adding the product every 4 – 6 weeks thereafter.
  • Before use, it is advisable to remove floating algae from the surface if possible.
  • The product should be diluted with pond water (in a bucket) and then evenly distributed over the pond surface.
  • During the use of the product, significant oxygen deficiency may occur, so attention should be paid to ensuring oxygenation of the water (aeration). Do not turn off the pump, filter, or air pump.
  • After2 – 3 days, sediments and dead algae should be removed.
  • Regular monitoring of nitrate and phosphate levels is recommended, as excessive concentrations of these substances affect algae growth.
  • The product can also be used preventively by adding half the recommended dose.
  • Do not use the product in swimming pools, as it has a strong color pigment.
Note:

Use the product exactly as directed. Do not use in swimming ponds or pools and ponds where animals are raised for food.  Antyglon Pond Plus contains a strong color pigment – it damages textiles and does not wash out when laundered. The product may color pond rocks and decorations. Wear disposable gloves when dosing the product. Wash hands thoroughly after using the product. The color pigment is not harmful.

Keep the product out of reach of children. Close the product tightly and store it in a dark and cool place after opening.

You may also like…